$7.69 - $18.59
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Valve stem: Smooth - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$5.30 - $22.79
- Butyl rubber - Removable valve core - Schrader valve - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
$5.99 - $29.09
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$1.80 - $8.99
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$8.99 - $9.99
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
$9.99 - $16.99
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
With our PolyX Breaker, we bring our car expertise to the bicycle tire segment: Polyester has been used successfully for years in car tires and been tried and tested many times. The extremely resistant polyester fiber is woven tightly crosswise. In this way, a very high fabric density is reached, which not only makes the Breaker more resistant to foreign objects but is also especially resistant to punctures. The rolling resistance is also not negatively affected by the PolyX Breaker. - The right tire when it comes to tough conditions. - The right choice for a strong performance in the urban field and on tour.
$6.99 - $18.89
- Valve: Presta - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$30.00 - $32.50
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is the ultimate training and commuting tire. Its center hard tread offers low rolling resistance and long life while its softer sides provide excellent cornering. This tire also boasts Serfas' superior flat protection.
$8.99 - $12.99
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$45.99 - $64.99
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4) - PolyX puncture protection - DuraSkin sidewall protection
$35.00 - $36.00
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
$72.00 - $89.99
World Cup Champion Greg Minnaar's signature tire. - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks. While other tires excel only in certain conditions, the Maxxis Assegai is built to go fast everywhere.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" - ISO Width: 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm - Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 98g
$7.69 - $7.99
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$3.99 - $13.95
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$8.99 - $16.99
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
- Size: 650B x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 83g
The Serfas STX Inertia Folding road tire is constructed using their Alchemy Compound for lower rolling resistance and world-class grip. Independent testing conducted at Wheel Energy of Finland provided data showing Serfas STX Inertia tires as performing 8.12% better on cornering than the best selling road bike tire on the market. - FPS (Flat Protection System) - Dual Density Tread - Smooth Tread Pattern For Ultimate Performance - 120 TPI 3 Layer Construction - Max Pressure: 130psi
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$25.00 - $30.00
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.