Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$8.99 - $12.99
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
$45.99 - $64.99
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4) - PolyX puncture protection - DuraSkin sidewall protection
$33.50 - $35.00
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
$30.00 - $36.00
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is the ultimate training and commuting tire. Its center hard tread offers low rolling resistance and long life while its softer sides provide excellent cornering. This tire also boasts Serfas' superior flat protection.
$15.99 - $32.35
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 355 - ISO Width: 44mm , 45mm , 46mm , 47mm , 48mm , 49mm , 50mm , 51mm , 52mm , 53mm , 54mm - Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 118g
$8.99 - $9.99
- Size: 26 x 2.1 – 2.3 - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width: 53mm, 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 202g
$10.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
$1.80 - $8.99
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
Sticks and stones and other sharp, pointy objects won’t stop Continental’s long-lasting Super Sport Plus tire. It's armed with Continental’s stalwart PlusBreaker flat protection system, a tough sub-tread that prevents punctures. This layer is highly elastic, too, so that the ride remains light and lively. This is the tire you want on your wheels when you tackle the urban jungle.
Continental's Sprinter is light enough for serious racing, yet strong and durable enough for use as a training tire, too. Handmade in Germany, it's equipped with 3 layers of proprietary polyamide in the casing to deliver outstanding puncture protection. Plus, the Sprinter is rated for inflation pressures up to 170 psi so it's ridiculously fast.
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Gravel and dirt road racing tire. Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain. - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Dual compound for longevity - Folding carbon bead - Tubeless Ready
$7.99 - $21.99
The Kenda 35mm (Schrader valve) is made from butyl rubber. Kenda bicycle tubes are engineered to keep you on the right path.
$59.99 - $64.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
$7.99 - $22.99
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$66.00 - $111.00
The standard in fast descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - Multiple rubber compounds available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing - OneStar Compound
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.9-2.35
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$14.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$12.99 - $14.99
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 368g (28-32), 438g (35-43)
- Size: 700c x 28 – 32 - 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 400g
Page 1 of 4 Next page