$10.99 - $19.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
$29.00 - $979.99
Vittoria's Zaffiro Pro boasts a tough, folding 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing and Vittoria's Twin Tread technology for excellent cornering and rolling resistance. Its high-mileage rubber compound, combined with Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting gives you a durable, long-lasting tire with excellent flat protection.
$61.99 - $64.99
The Vittoria Diamante Pro Radiale is the tire for real world racing and competition! The lightweight, 220 thread-per-inch Radiale casing uses a proprietary weave to deliver a supple road feel you'll love. Vittoria's Isogrip rubber compound lets you corner like never before. And, Vittoria's excellent Puncture Resistant Belting gives you serious bead-to-bead protection against sharp debris that you pick up on the road.
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years, and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
$36.00 - $44.99
The Speedster is a high performance race and dirt jump tire designed for speed and minimal drag on hard packed or paved terrain in wet or dry conditions. - Honeycomb center tread provides added traction and increased speed with very low rolling resistance; large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Low Specific Gravity Compound is lightweight and designed for high speed
- Double-sided tubular tape for installing tubular tires with no mess or waiting - Special activated surface of gluing tape makes installation and centering of a tubular tire on a rim very fast and easy
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
$50.00 - $54.99
When you’re out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Our ExtraTerrestrial Tires were designed to let you ride without limits by simply following the only tenets we have for tire design: they’re high volume and they kick ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off-road touring tire that shines on hardpack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET Tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between tread blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won’t bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Recommended rim width: 23 – 30mm
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.9-2.35
$5.60 - $7.99
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.95-2.125: 32mm valve stem - 20 x 2.0-2.4: 35mm valve stem
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 27.5 x 2.1-2.35 (650B)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 2.35-2.75
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$14.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$15.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 40c
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$19.99 - $29.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. This is enough sealant for one tire.
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
Mountain bike tires: there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well.
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is the ultimate training and commuting tire. Its center hard tread offers low rolling resistance and long life while its softer sides provide excellent cornering. This tire also boasts Serfas' superior flat protection.
Page 1 of 4 Next page