Parts & Accessories
A good pair of valves can make a big difference in the reliability and ease-of-use for any tubeless setup. Whisky's No. 7 Brass tubeless valves help ensure your tires are dialed for every ride. And, it's always a good call to keep an extra valve in a pocket or bag. - For use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 40mm length - Fits up to a 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
$5.95 - $23.95
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$6.99 - $24.99
Vittoria introduces Universal Sealant, the new range of anti-puncture bike tire sealants designed for Road and MTB use. The formula of the sealant has been improved. Universal Sealant does not contain ammonia, repairs larger punctures (up to 7mm), acts faster, and is compatible with both Road and MTB tubeless tires and with any type of inner tube. It is easy to use thanks to its specific pour spout that allows the application of the sealant straight from the valve. Universal Sealant is the universal anti-puncture bike tire sealant.
$19.99 - $25.99
High-quality alloy valve extension, perfect for tubes with removable valve cores. Each extension has a rubber seal for an excellent seal. These are a great investment, as they can be used time and time again. - For removable valve core inner tubes - High quality and reusable - Air-tight seal to prevent leaking - Vittoria etched logo
- Double-sided tubular tape for installing tubular tires with no mess or waiting - Special activated surface of gluing tape makes installation and centering of a tubular tire on a rim very fast and easy
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. This is enough sealant for one tire.
$24.00 - $49.99
- Tubeless Valve compatible with Stan's ZTR rim - Sold as a pair
$15.99 - $32.35
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
$0.29 - $41.90
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
$6.99 - $24.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$29.99 - $39.99
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system - 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts - Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal - Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap - Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
Page 1 of 1