$35.00 - $36.00
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
$15.99 - $35.09
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
$30.00 - $32.50
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is the ultimate training and commuting tire. Its center hard tread offers low rolling resistance and long life while its softer sides provide excellent cornering. This tire also boasts Serfas' superior flat protection.
$15.99 - $32.35
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
$21.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
Sticks and stones and other sharp, pointy objects won’t stop Continental’s long-lasting Super Sport Plus tire. It's armed with Continental’s stalwart PlusBreaker flat protection system, a tough sub-tread that prevents punctures. This layer is highly elastic, too, so that the ride remains light and lively. This is the tire you want on your wheels when you tackle the urban jungle.
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
A rigid bead all-around, all-condition tire equipped with Vittoria's proprietary Graphene rubber compound. Designed to deliver a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling. The slick center and textured cornering tread design offer a classic feel. - 60 TPI nylon casing - Puncture Resistant Belt helps protect against flats - Long wear life - Graphene rubber compound
$17.99 - $29.95
Kenda Street K35 Tire - 27 x 1-1/4 Clincher Wire Black/Tan 22tpi
$14.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$19.99 - $25.99
High-quality alloy valve extension, perfect for tubes with removable valve cores. Each extension has a rubber seal for an excellent seal. These are a great investment, as they can be used time and time again. - For removable valve core inner tubes - High quality and reusable - Air-tight seal to prevent leaking - Vittoria etched logo
The Patrol is an all-condition XC trail tire that excels on hardpacked to loose conditions. - Medium-height ramped center knobs roll fast and provide climbing traction - Aggressive shoulder lugs deliver secure traction in corners - Durable 27 TPI casing
$7.99 - $22.99
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 40c
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$14.99 - $19.99
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
- Size: 29 x 2.1 – 2.3 - 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 681g
- Double-sided tubular tape for installing tubular tires with no mess or waiting - Special activated surface of gluing tape makes installation and centering of a tubular tire on a rim very fast and easy
$10.99 - $19.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
A good pair of valves can make a big difference in the reliability and ease-of-use for any tubeless setup. Whisky's No. 7 Brass tubeless valves help ensure your tires are dialed for every ride. And, it's always a good call to keep an extra valve in a pocket or bag. - For use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 40mm length - Fits up to a 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
- Labeled Size: 26 x 3.5 – 4 - ISO Width: 88mm – 100mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm - Valve Core: Removable - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Weight: 500g